European Vacations

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

My Friend from the playground

I lost you as a friend, I really don't know why.




Could it be it was all a lie, or was it because we never tried.



I lost you as friend, Why did it have to end?



I thought it would last, but it's all in the past.



For so many years, through smiles and tears,



We shared everything we had, through good times and bad.



I lost you as a friend, I wish we could start over again.



But that will never be, because it's all just a dream.



Okay, this was a friend that I met on a school playground. We remained friends through the years, caught up with one another every once in a while. We caught up with each other on FB. I was invited to go to his class reunion. We just said hi to each other. He took quite a few pictures of me, and posted them. I had no problem with that. Unfortunately, he apparently grew very tired of my postings, and was quite offended about something that I said or did. Is this a guy thing or what? I did absolutely nothing offensive to this person! Well, today, he finally dropped me like an Fbomb on FB! No explanation whatsoever!

No comments: